Thursday, June 4, 2020

today and tomorrow/June 4




DeRay McKesson


Pod Save the People
When I first heard the term Defund the Police I was caught off guard.  "What does that mean," I thought. Now that I've been listening to voices explain a vision of a different police culture in the U.S., it makes sense.  DeRay McKesson is an exceptional voice.  After hearing him on TV, I wanted to pass along his message.  I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but intend to.  Please take a minute.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/working-towards-ending-police-violence-84287045819
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pod-save-the...

Let's Have Some Wit
Carole sent a book review by Dave Eggers.  He's convinced he's rediscovered one of the wittiest books ever written. She is taking the bait.  I'm emailing the review and you can decide.

Are you ready. . .
for some more of the unique picture posts I get from Lori?  Good.  I emailed some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment