Wednesday, June 3, 2020

today and tomorrow/June 3


Please don't be mad . . .
at me for posting this long look at Florence on the Discoverers web site.  I know many of you have been there and wish you were enjoying the great city right now.  Don't let your passports expire.  Your time will come again. I'm emailing.

You if have the urge . . .
to do something, you may want to learn more about Indivisible.  The activist group is holding a workshop on how to do the work to show up for black lives. I'm emailing the message.

From Carole:


"This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.” - Leonard Bernstein

Trudy
I had a great visit in person with my friend yesterday. We wore our masks, sat on a bench six feet apart and tried to catch up on what we've been thinking.  Two adorable toddlers were playing in the grass.  Running.  Trying to climb a tree.  Trudy said: "At first we think we know so much.  And now, so little." I agreed.  It was a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment