Friday, June 19, 2020

today and tomorrow/June 19


Bill's uses paint to remember our old neighborhood

The gorgeous weather . . .
. . . has been my medicine for the virus, Trump, brutality blues.  I've been meeting my friends at the park on Damen and Foster.  One of the benches is the perfect spot for donut /coffee or lunch and catching up after being cooped up.  And Marilyn introduced me to a lovely little garden behind the Edgewater Historical Society at Balmoral and Ashland.  Another place to enjoy in the neighborhood.

The abundance of virtual entertainment and learning opportunities continues to amaze.  Here are a few I'll pass along today.

Nancy's Third Coast Review keeps up with the weekend and more.

The Lifelong Learning Institute at National Louis University (where I have attended classes for many years) has its Summer Catalog out now.  

The Old Town School of Folk Music is keeping it goin'

Upcoming events at the Nation magazine are always worth exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment