Wednesday, June 24, 2020

today and tomorrow/June 24

Stay Away
From time to time I’ve been forwarding fun travel information because I know so many of my friends are imagining their next trip when the nightmare goes away.  Well, we may have to scratch Europe from our dream list.  The European Union is contemplating banning Americans from travel to EU countries.  We are too infected.  Too dangerous.  
Oh well, aren’t you glad now for Brexit?  London and the UK may still be available.  Limited I know. But better than nothing.

Just in Time
Look what just showed up?  It’s a preview of all of the places in North America where Road Scholar has lined up trips for 2021.  Of course, I am emailing.

Statues
Now that statues everywhere are coming down, I asked myself who would I like to see put on the empty pedestals?  We could use some women.  What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. How long before they replace Thomas Jefferson on Mt. Rushmore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before they destroy all the statues, in my opinion we need to figure out what to do with them? What about a museum that teaches their proper place in history: why they were created in the first place and why they're discredited.

    ReplyDelete