Monday, June 29, 2020

today and tomorrow/June 29



Lori, our gal with the amazing videos from every corner of the internet, has another one.  I know, I know, you've read about the pryamids before.  But, I think you will be fascinated by this.  I'm emailing.

Margaret, my historian friend, send me a notice of a Webinar on Authoritarianism and Democracy with Noam Chomsky and Margaret's friend, Van Gosse.  It's tonight.  I'm emailing the link.

I had a delightful taste of life in the neighborhood yesterday.  Ate outdoors at Taste of Heaven with my wonderful friend Lisa.  If you're looking for help fighting the lockdown bulge, check her out at My Private Trainer.  "I'm having fun devising totally personal plans for my clients.  Each one is unique,"  she says.

1 comment:

  1. It was a delight to visit! Looking forward to our next lunch date. xo

    ReplyDelete