Sunday, May 31, 2020

today and tomorrow/May 31






I'm feeling too jumpy today to do much good with my blog.

The powerful have had their boot on the neck of Americans for too long.  Now we are a country out of work, hungry, and fighting a virus that those in charge have no will to control.

My well being comes from a time of social generosity that younger generations can't imagine.

There was a gorgeous sunrise over the lake this morning.  The earth doesn't pay attention to our craziness.









2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and take a breath, Joan. You've earned some rest from the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all numb from the stress in our lives. Even as privileged white older and people with the safety net of social security we're stressed. Think how those directly affected by three calamities,no job, covid and violence against them must feel. I can't even comprehend it. No wonder the eruptions. I'm amazed it's not worse.

    ReplyDelete