Wednesday, May 13, 2020

today and tomorrow/May 13



Closer and Closer
Closer to Truth is one of my favorite learning experiences.  I first discovered the TV program one Sunday afternoon on PBS.  These are interviews with scientists, religious leaders, and other people who study the perplexing questions which enrich our lives.  You can sign up for notices of new shows, and watch it on YouTube.  Now is a perfect time.

Gerry
This his latest blog, our thoughtful therapist is addressing the issue of anxiety in an anxious time.  I'm sending the email.

My Favorite Chef
"Hi Joan.  I just made beef short ribs, mashed potatoes and some spicy cabbage.  Would you like me to bring some over to you?"  I love this guy!  Here's your chance to love him too.

Virtual Cooking Class from My Private Chef
Cooking is such a satisfying way of getting creative at home.  Now, with a personalized class from My Private Chef, you get to expand your skills, or try new foods, or prepare old favorites. How about introducing a young family member to the world of cooking?

Here’s how it works: Chef Christopher Tong will create a recipe and demonstration based on your meal selection.  He will do all the shopping for ingredients and deliver them to your door.  You set up a date and time for Skype or Zoom.  Chef Chris wii lead you step by step to perfection!

1 comment: