Thursday, May 28, 2020

today and tomorrow/May 28


Leadership
Ben Joravsky has a intriguing column contemplating: "What if Michael Jordan, not Obama,  was head of the Democratic Party?"  Some more ripple effects from "The Last Dance." 
https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/jordan-obama-biden-trump/Content?oid=80196710


Gerry sent a delightful video
You don't have to be an oldster to appreciate this.  But we do.  I'm sending the email.

Haircut
Since my hair person operates in Skokie, I called first thing Tuesday morning.  So good to hear her voice! She doesn't open the shop until Friday, but she let me come in yesterday.  I stopped at Panera on the way, like I always did.  You can place your order from your car by phone and they will bring it out. Or go in to the restaurant.  I went in for coffee and a muffin.

Life returns a snip and a bite at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment