Monday, April 20, 2020

today and tomorrow/April 20


Natalie is going places

Anyone?
Trump did it.  So the Atlantic pundits ask: Could any of these people jump into the White House?  It’s not so crazy a list.  Remember that first Democratic debate? 
Bill Gates 
Donald Trump, Jr. or Ivanka Trump
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
Tucker Carlson
John Legend
Peter Thiel
Mark Cuban
Oprah Winfrey

Or, I can’t wait to get my choice (Natalie!) behind the “wheel of state.”

Corona Cuomo
Are you watching Andrew Cuomo every morning?  I am.  Unlike the other guy, he exudes calm, informed leadership while he succeeds in keeping his “inner jerk” under control.  If you want a closer look at today’s unlikely star, I’m emailing this article about the Gov from the New York Review of Books.

2 comments:

  1. I don't listen to Cuomo, but I do try to listen to Pritzker several times a week. Nice picture of Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he's fine now but I really,really hate how he muscled out the wonderful and effective head of the NYC subway system who was doing such a great job modernizing it. He had been head of London's system. It was sheer ego. Also don't like how he's talked for years about cutting Medicaid. I much prefer Pritzker' s talk each day.

    ReplyDelete