Sunday, April 19, 2020

today and tomorrow/April 19



Background
Is anyone else paying attention to the home decor of the commentators on TV?  Not as good as a house tour but revealing nonetheless.  Yes, they all seem to want to show off their bookcases, but not always.  So far my favorites are Michael Beschloss’ living room (Scandanavian?) and Elizabeth Warren’s sunroom (wicker?).  The most startling?  The Craig Melvin wallpaper!

Michael's Back
Julia calls me the "sportswriter."  So, I'll mention that the Michael Jordan special series starts tonight on ESPN.  Michael says he's afraid people will think he was too mean.  C'mon Mike, you were the all-time competitor.  Don't go soft on us now.


Inviting Words
My beautiful friend Marilyn says:  "Call anytime."  Sometimes when it gets too quiet, that's really nice to know. I hope my call won't interrupt her workout because she recommends these "Walk at Home" videos on You Tube.





No comments:

Post a Comment