Tuesday, April 14, 2020

today and tomorrow/April 14





Bookshelf -- Chapter 2 -- Grab It

Gerry suggested I get one of those long handled "grabbers" to bring my books down from the top shelf.   I was given one of those by the rehab people after hip surgery.  Then I lent it to someone.  Was it you?  I'd love to have it back.   But then, I don’t think my eyesight will reach to the top shelf to identify and pull down the right book.  Oh well, I could make a guessing game of it.  The prize would be getting what I was looking for.  Or being surprised by what the hook chooses for me.

Carole sent this marvelous profile of Fran Lebowitz -- the uber New Yorker.  She's not going anywhere.  You will love it so I emailed it directly.

Language keeps up
We are sipping our quarintinis as we listen to our quarantunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment