Sunday, March 29, 2020

today and tomorrow/March 29

Extraordinary

 The man who lives next to me knocked on my door. He asked if he could go to the store or run an errand for me.  Over the years, I’ve passed him a million times in the hall and in the garage, but I don’t “know him.”  And yet here he is. 


Shopping List

Colleen is having a hard time keeping the proper social distance from her refrigerator.  I’m  toeing the line because I’m too embarrassed to ask my friends to bring me what I really want from the Jewel or (oops) McDonald’s.  


Keeping Food Safe

Marilyn added to the conversation with this article: https://www.seriouseats.com/2020/03/food-safety-and-coronavirus-a-comprehensive-guide.html 
Thanks!


DIGG.COM



If you have Facebook, please go to my page to watch that guy do his impression of Trump.  Or google and look for the red hat on DIG.COM.  Hilarious!







No comments:

Post a Comment