Monday, March 23, 2020

today and tomorrow/March 23












From Stuart in Arizona.

Hi Joan,

My lockdown is not exactly self-imposed, but the effect is the same.  So far a combination of reading and online stuff has kept me busy. 

 Outside the lockdown, we are surrounded by silent, timeless beauty.

Thanks Stuart for these marvelous photos.  I am so grateful for you, your unfailing eye, and your
camera.

Whatever Works
So far we had a Buddhist meditation and a Catholic church response to lockdown.  Now, my nephew Jim has sent this link to Jewish services at Kol-Ami Synagogue in Salt Lake City where he volunteers as the Co-President.  Jim is a gem. I hope we hear more from him.

For a general exploration of the mysteries of life, I recommend a long running TV show, Closer to Truth: short pithy interviews with thinkers of every persuasion.  I’m sure you can find it easily.


1 comment: