Sunday, July 5, 2020

today and tomorrow/July 5


Jaqueline Susann

The Atlantic Lists
I always like to see what the folks at the Atlantic magazine are recommending we read, see, and think about while we're locked up.  Their latest list was of books suggested by their reporters.  I chuckled when I saw that Valley of the Dolls was on the list.  The gal that nominated it said it was good enough for her grandmother and her mother so she was curious.  I say: "Well, okay, why not?"  I'm emailing the list.

Gerry's blog this week deals with depression and some hopeful therapy choices.  I'm emailing.



Natalie and Bill spent a month working on their 1,000 piece puzzle only to discover at the end that there were only 999 pieces!  I'm sure the philosophers among us can comment.  How high on the frustration scale would you register?





No comments:

Post a Comment