Monday, July 13, 2020

today and tomorrow/July 13


My Dinner with ?
Do you remember the movie My Dinner with Andre?    Two talented  friends taking the time to show genuine interest in sharing their lives.  Talking.  Listening.   I loved it.  In this week's blog, Gerry asks the question:  If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would you choose?  I'm emailing.


Finding Happiness
The Atlantic Magazine continues to deposit interesting posts in my in box.  This time they are addressing ways to be happy.  Definitely worth a look.  I'm emailing.










My Favorite Chef
He did it again!  Chef Chris of My Private Chef  brought over some wonderful food he took home from his bridal shower party.  He is back in business.  What a treat!



1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie. I should see if it's available somewhere

    ReplyDelete