Thursday, August 8, 2024

Today



 I've decided to feel good about Harris/Walz. Not the lost cause kind of good I felt about Gene McCarthy or Bernie.  The hopeful Obama good that goes with imagining the possibility of a win

Most of my political classes discuss the crippling problems of our unique and creaky old system. Gerrymandering, the electoral college, voter suppression, floods of money. 

So yes, I see the black clouds of eventual disappointment.  That's why it's a deliberate choice to be in the sun.

Today.


3 comments:

  1. Whatever the outcome stay in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m feeling quite hopeful as the alternative is too hard to imagine. 💞Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be hopeful that trump will be history. Neither you or I will see the constitution change.

    ReplyDelete