Friday, December 5, 2014

The Beast is Born



I've decided that our next President needs to be a white man.  I say this with a lot of regret, but this time my rational side deserves to win.

Having a black President drives people crazy.  Ever since Obama entered the White House, our country has entered into a period of national psychosis. We can't afford to go on this way.

As for Obama himself, I wonder if he really wants to keep us in endless wars and bowing to Wall Street, or if he is trying to prove he "fits in."

Hillary?  Imagine a different sort of venom unleashed.  This time a period of anti-woman furor.  And, what disastrous paths may she take us on to prove that she is "man enough for the job."

Black?  Female?  Take your pick.  Yeats' "rough beast" has slouched toward us and has certainly been born.

I'm trying to make myself feel better by thinking we might get a left-leaning white man.  

So far, my rational side says: "You're kidding, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment