Sunday, September 13, 2020

today and tomorrow/September 13


So many interesting messages have come into my computer.  I'm passing along the ones that I think will interest you too.

Gerry's blog invites us to consider the buddhist approach to life's difficulties. I'll agree up to the point of acceptance.  But happiness?  I'm not there yet.

My favorite site for traveling in my dreams is the Discoverer.  They always come up with some places to put on my imaginary list.

If you're searching for some new learning experience, the Chicago Humanities Festival is a good place to visit.

Now that the weather is cooling off, the opportunities to meet in the park, or eat outside at a restaurant are going to fade away.  Please keep in touch.  It means the world to me to hear about what you are doing, reading, thinking or just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment