Saturday, April 8, 2023

Not Too Scared to Win

 


I'm still on a high from Tuesday's election for Mayor of Chicago: Brandon Johnson winner!  But I have to admit  I have needed listening to some fierce leftie voices to keep it going.  So if you're happy like me right now, call on all of the support you need to stay this way.

Immediately, you're going to hear:  "There will be another era of 'council wars.'  "We're going to be the ultimate sanctuary city flooded with migrants."  "There's no money for these programs."  "He has to move to the center." "We need more and tougher police."

I'm sticking with this:  Brandon Johnson ran as a leftie.  He beat every "establishment" Democrat, black and white, who were too scared.  So they endorsed a known loser. 

So, if Brandon Johnson isn't scared, then let's get used to that for a change.

3 comments:

  1. You will have to educate me when we next meet, Joan. I'd like to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, Hear!! Full Steam Ahead!!

    ReplyDelete