Sunday, May 5, 2024

The New Guys


 Anthony Edwards


This oldster is having a hard time keeping up with the NBA playoffs.  Just as I am letting go of my grief at losing Nadal and Federer, I now have to face the fact that LeBron, Steph and KD are out. And, it's only the first round!

I turn to my basketball guru Miro for an update.  He tells me to keep my eye on Anthony Edwards and Jalen Brunson.

You know what's worse than having to get to know the new NBA stars?  Yes.  It's living with the same old, same old, mediocre Bulls. 

Can't wait to see who makes it to the finals. 


2 comments:

  1. Joan, I agree. After Michael, LeBton, KD and Steph became my players, too. Maybe should follow the WNBA and root for Indiana!! 💞Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be too much change for me but Miro is definitely ready for the gals!

      Delete