Saturday, July 29, 2023

Repaired


 I hired a computer guy to come take a look at what Apple calls my "vintage" computer. (Age 8.)  My main questions were: "Why is this happening?" and "Why can't I do this?"  He dove right in with what he called "forensics."

As he clicked here and there, opening and closing messages, even he was momentarily stumped a few times before he declared: "Ah, ha!"

I watched as he restored severed connections, corrected improper installations, and finally created an integrated today out of a fractured yesterday.

I thought: "Wow. My computer's story is my story."

I feel repaired.

4 comments:

  1. Well, Joan, I'm glad you are integrated, but I never thought of you as fractured. You've always been a charming friend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this. We can all relate😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my cousin's husband was able to help

    ReplyDelete