Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Time to Cheer

 


                                                                               Ayo


Know what I'm going to be doing tonight?  And what I have been doing for the last several weeks?  Cheering on the new, loveable, WINNING Chicago Bulls!  If you haven't been paying attention since Michael, or you've put them in the same category as the hapless Bears, it's time to perk up.

My favorite new Bull is Ayo Dosunmu.  I think it's the Grandma in me.  I want to pinch his cheek and give him a big hug.  He was called on to start the other night and he came up big.

At the start of the season Bill said to keep him up to date on how the team was doing.  When they took New York by storm by beating the Knicks and the Nets last week, he got excited too.

They're playing Cleveland tonight.  Take a break from the news.  Being a Bulls fan is fun.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, Joan. They don't phone it in. I'll be watching with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ayo! He’s probably my second favorite “new” Bull after Alex Caruso.

    The Bulls are bringing me heaps of joy right now! (Although not in this current Cavs game…)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are laying an egg tonight. But they will bounce back, I know it!

      Delete