Sunday, November 8, 2020

I Can Breathe

 



Biden certainly wasn't my first choice.  Or Harris.  But I, along with the rest of you I imagine, broke into a huge grin when the announcement came.  Yes, it may all end up in gridlock.  And certainly continuing death.  But today, just now, let's all sit back and imagine a news cycle without Trump enraging us at every turn.

2020 was so difficult.  And lonely.  And frightening.  And then, The Queen's Gambit came along to add so much to my family story.  Now, I get to stick around long enough to smile about the exit of Trump.

It's a winding road indeed.



2 comments:

  1. As the Vulcan's would say, "Live long and prosper," Joan. 🖖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before we start on Biden, I need some time to just celebrate, celebrate, celebrate! Long live the president, the wicked one is (fill in the blank)!

    ReplyDelete