Friday, October 16, 2020

New on Netflix


 

Here is an editorial from the New York Times about The Queen's Gambit, produced by Bill, and opening on Netflix on October 23.  The editorial gives you a glimpse of how much goes into a production and the twists and turns that often happen before a production reaches its destination: us.  The series sounds really intriguing.  I can't wait!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/arts/television/queens-gambit-chess-netflix.html


Another Netflix production that I'm excited about opens today.  It's The Trial of the Chicago 7.  I wasn't in Grant Park but I was close to the action, working for the ACLU.  The other day as I was watching the Judicial Committee hearings, I was longing for Abby Hoffman.  I bet you know what I mean.


2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Thank you for the suggestions! I look forward to watching both. And I hope you are doing well. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started Queen's Gambit. So far, very good. I love chess and it is being handled in a dramatic way.

    ReplyDelete