Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Not done yet?



It's been so long since a woman draped herself over a man I was with.  And to think, I was the one who waved her over to join us.  "Oh well," I thought as she turned her back on me to gaze at her desired object, "might as well observe and maybe enjoy this."

I readily admit that I live in a political bubble, but now I have to consider whether I have totally left the flirtation bubble behind.  Without doing it on purpose.  Just slipped away.

Is this another part of life relegated to the past?  A lost talent like when I could play a decent game of tennis?

No, I don't think I'm through with this yet.  We'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. You . . . not flirting? Joan, it's in your DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From where I stand, Joan, you haven't lost your edge. The lady must have realized her only available tool was to swallow the guy whole.

    ReplyDelete