Wednesday, June 1, 2022

All Heart

 


I'm here again to report on another absolutely thrilling event in sports; an all out display of excellence and heart that keeps me (and hopefully, you) away from the edge of despair in these crazy times.

It was only the quarter final at the French Open, but Nadal and Djokovic treated it like another round in the epic matches we've grown to love from "the big three." (Federer is still on the sidelines.)

Is there any sport more valiant than Grand Slam tennis?  Exposed alone.  Matches that extend for hour after hour.    

Nadal was down, but never out.  Djokovic was the "bad guy" and expected to win.  

Have I piqued your interest enough to check on the result?

3 comments:

  1. Yes you have piqued my interest. Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you’re enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete