Sunday, October 27, 2019

You're Cancelled!

"Psst.  Wanna read my paper?"  Is this what Deep State people are going to whisper as they hide their Washington Post or New York Times?  Will their bosses be checking their desks and briefcases?

I know how Trump feels.  There have been too many times when I've longed to turn off the truth.  Your team loses, your boyfriend leaves, you drop the jar of pickles on your foot.  It hurts!

 Scientists started examining "truth," and have left us all confused.  Their microscopic view of reality is a collaboration between the observer and the observed.  Another huge distance between scientific fact and how we get through the day.

I like to think that censorship is futile.  Yet, I may have to face the fact that at the micro and the macro level, the "bubble" may prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment