Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Desktop Explorer


 As I cling to the beautiful weather, I say more frequently:  "Yes, we have to eat out before it gets cold."

Yesterday I enjoyed a fun lunch with my friend Trudy.  Only one bee!  It left our table when we refused to pay attention to it.

So, in case you're feeling blue about being inside again, here's a few things that have landed in my inbox, which I happily pass along.

Season 6 of Schitt's Creek will be on Netflix starting October 7.  If you haven't watched this delightful series, you have a great binge watch ahead.  Don't miss it.

Remember when we travelled all over Chicago in October to take advantage of the programs at the Chicago Humanities Festival?  Here's the schedule for 2020.  They are doing their best. . . as are we all.

My favorite travel site, The Discoverer, imagines visiting Taipei, Taiwan.  Not on the top of my list, but fun to read about.


No comments:

Post a Comment