Sunday, January 28, 2018

Roger Deserves My Love



I have come to love Roger Federer.  Finally, and with no regrets or reservations.  And, I'm not going to attribute it to his being, for this generation of tennis greats, the "last man standing."  I am not going to say I love him after I've already tossed a lot of my love to the sexy Spaniard and the commanding Serb.  He deserves his own place. I love Roger for being that "other guy" who captures your heart in the end.

How long can the champ with the steadfast wife and two sets of adorable twins keep it going?  I say as long as he wants.  And I'll be cheering for him.  I admit I didn't get up at 1:30 a.m. to watch the entire final.  But I did turn on in time to see the decisive fifth set.





1 comment:

  1. Me too, Joan....saw the fifth set. I go to the Acapulco open in a few weeks! Nadal coming.....and delpotro

    ReplyDelete