Thursday, December 14, 2017

Greetings!


In the spirit of the New Yorker's year-end Yuletide romp,
I'm reaching out to friends,
Please tell me not to stop.
Merry, merry to my movie buddy Lail,
I hope our favorite stars,
Have avoided sex-crime jail.
To my music loving friends: Gerry, Bonnie and her Bruce
I wish you as much fun as Bill is having with his flute.
To Phyllis, Camille, Jim, Lisa, Marguerite and Myles,
I hope the year to come brings nothing but great smiles.
I know my Nation group could use some cheering up.
Unite All! We will outlast him,
That Scrooge we know as Trump.
Happy Holidays to everyone who visited my blog,
Eat fruitcake and be merry,
Wash it down with stiff eggnog.

7 comments:

  1. Clever . . . and happy holidays. I always enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you never give up; never throw in the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly lovely post, Joan. Reading your blogs gives me encouragement to hang in there. A most happy holiday season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one more clever blog. happy new year

    ReplyDelete