Friday, January 29, 2021

Waiting

 


Have you noticed?  I haven't been writing lately.   My life is as small as a dot as I wait silently for the vaccine  I've been reading the early books by Sara Paretsky and Robert B. Parker so my imaginary friends are V.I. Warshawski and Spenser.  

I stuck the $600 in my checking account with no immediate plans.  I guess I'm not stimulated.

When I can't sleep I listen to podcasts. Last night I heard a professor elegantly describe, step by step, how fascism is emerging from democracy.  Right here.  USA!  USA!

It's going to turn around soon, isn't it?


3 comments:

  1. A challenging time, Joan, personally and nationally. In the short term I believe it will get better. The fascism question is beyond my capacity to judge. I'll keep thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the vaccines soon. Yes, I noticed the lack of your appreciated commentary. Nice to hear from you again.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you Joan. You were missed.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete