Thursday, October 29, 2020

More about the Queen

 


Since I am still excited about Bill's show, I thought I would share some fun facts.

The Queen's Gambit is the No. 1 program on U.S. Netflix

The girl who plays Beth in the orphanage has never acted before.

Beth's black friend is a student at Yale Drama School.  This is her first part.

If you look closely in Episode 6, you will find Bill at the piano wearing hat and sunglasses.  And, he wrote the song!

Stephen King, yes that Stephen King, tweeted that it is the best show he has seen all year.  He has millions of followers.

Hope you enjoy The Queen's Gambit.

5 comments:

  1. I'm watching it and loving it. Will look for Bill. I think the 6th episode is next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this series. Have just finished the 3rd one. What a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 episodes left to watch. It is an extremely well done show - acting, writing, direction, and production all excellent. I am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a friend on FB was raving about the series! How wonderful that this is Bill's baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just started watching this- Love it!

    ReplyDelete